WHERE DO YOU DELIVER TO?
We serve Hancock County and a bit farther afield in this part of Maine. We travel to any location you need including:
- Amherst / Aurora
- Bar Harbor / Mount Desert Island
- Blue Hill peninsula
- Deer Isle / Stonington
- Orland / Bucksport / Verona
- Cranberry Isles / Swans Island / Isle Au Haut
- Dedham / Holden
- Eastbrook / Franklin / Sullivan / Sorrento
- Surry / Ellsworth / Trenton / Lamoine / Hancock
- Gouldsboro / Winter Harbor / Corea / Birch Harbor
- Fletchers Landing / Otis / Mariaville / Waltham
- Greater Bangor / Lagrange
- Sandy Point / Searsport / Belfast
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A number of factors go into determining the best price for you. Unique to us, we start with a base rate and consider a number of variables such as the scope of your project and geographic location. We want to make sure that you get the best and most fair rate. Contact us to get a quote.
WHAT CAN I PUT IN A ROLL-OFF CONTAINER?
Roll-off containers are ideal for and accept waste from commercial and residential construction and renovations, personal home projects, plus yard clean-up and green waste; trees, branches, shrubs, and clippings.
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN'T PUT IN A CONTAINER?
Because all materials are disposed of at a construction debris recycling facility, certain items are not allowed:
- Household food waste.
- Hazardous materials (as defined by the EPA) including oil, gas, paint, fuels, etc.
- Asbestos. There are very strict requirements for the disposal of asbestos. Contact us for current information.
- Tires are acceptable with an additional fee. Contact us to learn more.
HOW DO I DECIDE ON THE SIZE?
All of our roll-off containers are 7-1/2 feet wide and 14 feet long. This is about the same as a full-size pick-up truck. Our containers range in height from 3, 4 and 5 feet tall to accommodate 10, 15, and 20-cubic yards of debris. We can help you figure out what's best for your project.
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP A CONTAINER?
It all depends on the project. Whether it's for one day or one year, the choice is yours. For longer projects, we deliver an empty roll-off and take the full one away. Each container exchange will be reflected in your invoice.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR A DELIVERY?
Most of the time, you just need to be able to have enough space. With the footprint of a full-size pick-up, our containers fit almost anywhere that you can park a car. We deliver on paved, dirt, and gravel spots. Contact us for the best ways to prep soft or grassy areas or answer any other questions that you might have.
DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT FOR A DELIVERY?
The choice is yours. If you aren't around, then the spot should be clearly marked or staked. You can also contact us with any helpful information.
WE'RE ALL DONE, NOW WHAT?
Call us. It's that simple.
Whether this is your first rental or your hundredth, every job is different. We are happy to provide more information and answer your questions when you contact us.